Hi friends! Can I share a few WINS with you this morning? As a wedding and portrait photographer, sometimes when November rolls around, I get a little down on myself. I’m closing in on the end of busy season and the late nights and early mornings start to take a toll on me. I started to think of little tasks I was proud of this week and wanted to share them with you all!
🙌🏻 I remembered to defrost my turkey BEFORE the day of our annual Friendsgiving
– it’s currently in the fridge
– took me three years to remember the defrosting part but I finally got it this time
– can’t wait to see y’all on Friday
🙌🏻 I set up an appointment with an accountant to finally figure out my business finances
– running a small business is hard
– it’s important to know your numbers
– and i want to protect my business & run it right but I need help
🙌🏻 I ordered my first Stitch Fix!
– if you don’t know, it’s a subscription service that sends you clothes that you may like
– I tried this bc I’m tired of not having anything to wear
– but in reality, I just don’t know how to style myself or feel confident in my clothes
– it comes in Saturday and I’m so excited
🙌🏻 I started a new fitness class
– okay, I started this one last week but wanted to tell ya about it
– I’m so sore today I can barely lift arms up above my shoulders (in a good way I hope)
– I was really skeptical since I’m so used to just lifting at my own pace, but I actually really enjoy it
Some may seem small, but they are just little reminders that even though I’m tired, I’m still making progress. They are not all business or photography related, and that’s okay! There’s more to life than just entrepreneurship. Even though that’s something I have to remind myself of often. I am so passionate about my business that it’s hard to turn my mind off of it at night 🙂
Anybody else have an WINS they wanna share? Leave a comment and let me know what you’re proud of 🤗
Did you miss last week’s engagement session at Ashbourne Farms? Check it out here! Horses, fall and the cutest couple!